As a practitioner that is passionate about the emotional links to disease, I am so fascinated about how the body talks to us, especially when we are refusing to listen. There are various reasons why we may block awareness of our feelings, they may be difficult or we may not want see what is in front of us, our emotions may be triggering painful memories from the past that are unresolved or we may not be ready to understand something. This is why it is so important to be kind to yourself, realise that you are human. It is a process and the ability to be kind to yourself will mirror how kind you will be to others.
As Don Miguel would say "always do your best" and know that when you don't quite get it right, that's ok. What you do about it is what matters. I personally take pride in the daily practice of 'doing the work’, but I also make mistakes at times and we have to recognise that this is part of the learning curve.
If you are feeling bad about yourself and cannot seem to forgive yourself for making a mistake, if you are experiencing shame or you know you have lately been taking your frustration out on the ones you love, this week's blog is for you.
1. When you realise you have made a mistake, own it. The impact of just saying you are sorry can heal more than you think.
2. Move on, every day is a new opportunity to start fresh and create something new, take this opportunity. After a week of doing this you can turn everything around.
3. What did you learn? Remember that setbacks are designed to move you to a new path and conflict can occur when you are switching direction in your mindset or life. It is uncomfortable to embrace uncertainty and the unfamiliar, find your centre again and move forward with clarity and inspiration, letting go of the old embracing the new.
4. What you believe is what matters, how kind you are to yourself is a reflection of what you believe you deserve. If this needs some work, refer to 'the work' of meditation and journalling to process what needs to transform.
5. Focus on what you want, have a clear path and intention daily towards who you want to be. What would you wear, how would you walk or walk if you embodied this personality already?
If interstate or international :
Call us on 1300 188 882 or email email@example.com to find out how to book in for online coaching if you are outside of Melbourne / International.
To book Amanda to speak at your event or workplace please contact:
1300 188 882
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/amandacampbell_speaker/