In April we celebrate a month of kindness. The kindness Challenge is an extension of why we do what we do at Bend Like Bamboo.
The Bend Like Bamboo Method connects a Happy Mind connected to a Happy Body eating Happy Food to give the mind and body the best environment to transform and repair. As a result of nourishing your mind and body you begin to feel better. This leads to a deeper connection within yourself and how you connect out to others.
When you are in a state of repair this is the opposite to the fight/flight/freeze response. Rather than promoting more inflammation and stress you are instead prioritising repair and growth pathways. In this state you are more suggestible to change.
When you are feeling protected, loved and enough you are also more inclined to be kinder to others. You know those days where you feel safe and well, you can see obstacles as opportunities and possibility opens up for you in your life. If we all naturally expressed daily acts of kindness, imagine the world we would live in?
Acts of kindness create a better environment in your life, but expressing this lovely act is also healthy for you body. When you are being kind this fires oxytocin the bonding hormone and this makes us feel more connected and happy. While extra doses of dopamine and human growth hormone fire promoting repair and growth.
To kick off April, join the Kindness Challenge at Bend Like Bamboo this month. I invite you daily to do a random act of kindness. It can be anonymous or not. I want you to journal daily how it made you feel emotionally and physically in your body and any further notes of observation that happen for you.
5 steps to be kinder
- Daily do one random act of kindness and record how you feel physically and emotionally alongside you other Bend Like Bamboo journalling. questions.
- A Happy Mind leads to a kinder mindset, consistently Meditate every day and wash your mind of old thoughts.
- Anger, resentment and fear can lead to pain and inflammation in the body. If you are finding it hard to shift from this mindset into kindness you might want to explore therapy . Kinesiology is a great tool to explore what is blocking you, come and see me at the clinic to get to the cause.
- Count to 10 in those times when you normally would react, this month just breathe and count to ten as this will allow you to choose your reaction and kindness.
- Being kind to yourself notice your internal chatter and thoughts and catch yourself when you are not being kind to yourself and change your reaction.
To give yourself the best environment to be kind you might want to explore further work on yourself.
You are welcome to work with me in person or online via video coaching.
I also can be booked for speaking engagements and workshops.
If interstate or international :
Call us on 1300 188 882 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how to book in for online coaching if you are outside of Melbourne / International.
To book Amanda to speak at your event or workplace please contact:
1300 188 882
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/amandacampbell_speaker/